I don't know why I feel lead to start this blog, but I do. Perhaps it is because we are now "eligible" to begin another adoption and because I would love to shout that from the rooftops, but fear people will look at me like I am crazy. Or, maybe it is because my heart still longs for a daughter and I don't know yet if that longing is to be realized or if it is something that will prepare me to be a great MIL.
Just in case this "feeling" is a nudge towards our baby girl, I want to document it just as well as I did with the first one. I so wish I had had a blog for Deacon's pregnancy, but alas, I didn't know such things at the time.
So, we'll see where this blog leads us and if any of the dates along the way end up significant in the journey to bring us together.
No comments:
Post a Comment