Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Seaons of Change

Right now I find myself in a somewhat "content" state as I look at my family. I am enjoying the boys and having them is feeling normal. It's a still hard some days and on those days I wonder why I would ever consider adding another one. On the days when it's been especially good, I think "why not share this"? I know God is giving this contentment and I will wait for him to move again.

I still feel that it is "likely" that we will adopt again, but at this point I don't know. If there is one thing I have learned it is not to make too many plans. God has HIS plan for us and it's better than whatever I can come up with anyway.

I have all my "concerns" about adopting again and things that make it irrational (cost, child care, raising 3...COLLEGE) and I don't know yet how all those things work. I do know that God has us doing other things right now and those things may lead to solutions to our "concerns" and open the door wide for us to add Aliyah Joy to our family. Until then, we wait and enjoy life as it is right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment